Midwest Musings

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Chloe update

Thank you to everyone who inquired about Chloe. She is doing very well. They think it was just an intestnal bug or she got into Fire Ant Killer. They say it is not toxic in the fact it could kill her, but enough to give her and upset stomach.

She's on 2 meds, got her ears MEGA cleaned, which we found out was a yeast infection AND a bacterial infection. Doggie good bugs for her food when everything is back to normal and some weight loss food which will help her lose weight, plus eat more. Chloe tidbit: her nicknames are Booger Bear, Ms. Beauregard, Butterbean, Chloer, and Stinky.

So we delayed our trip to Waco and instead went to Craft-O-Rama. Hubby is a good sport, but he thought it was like Hobby Lobby: ie. model cars, trains, etc. Nooooooooooooo. They have a large selection of Amy Butler Fabric and patterns, a Craft Lounge, among other things.

I got Amy Butler's In Stiches and 2 Sublime Stitching embroider patterns. Then we took a little tour through downtown Austin so hubby could see.

Went through a bunch of cllothes and I have decided to make a T-shirt quilt. I have a plastic bin and a 1/2 of t-shirts from places I have been and fromplaces friends have traveled to. I was going to send them off to Goodwill and Hubby said, but wait...? So, as they are all too small, I will make a toasty quilt for those cold Texas evenings (40's) LOL!

We were both able to sleep in after a long Thursday night/Friday morn.

I am thinking dinner at the Sushi place tomorrow to celebrate the ol' birthday, but unsure if Hubby will go for it!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Chloe is improving! You have lots of things going on there--I love the idea of the t-shirt quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!