Midwest Musings

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ugh!

Why oh Why did I go to the Anthropologie website? I found an awesome blazer I'd LOVE to have. *sigh*

Good news! My friend Donna and her BF are coming to see us in December. I haven't seen her in four years. It'll be a treat to catch up and go out to diiner.

So I went to the quilt store to see if they have the new Wizard of Oz fabric in yet. Late December. But I did snag a really cute purse kit with the sock monkey fabric I have been coveting. it'll be so cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. The shop may or may not get the fabric. However equilter.com has whole lines of stuff like that and has never let me down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, just going to that anthropologie site can make a girl STARK RAVING MAD and suddenly desire things she didn't even know existed before that moment in time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!