Midwest Musings

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day Menu

Menu:
Turkey Breast
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Cornbread Stuffing
Homemade Noodles
Salad
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Dumplings
Nap

What are we thankful for?
Our daughter
Our parents
Each other
Our friends-face to face ones and blogging friends
Family
A safe place to live
A great job & co-workers

Our hopes?
World peace
Freedom
Self Sufficiency

5 comments:

  1. it all sounds just perfect. I hope you had a wonderful day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are full with all that good food. Blessed Thanksgiving to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good menu to me! It's nice to know someone who also likes scary movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweet...Happy Thanksgiving and I am grateful for friends like you. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful things to be thankful for! You are blessed. All things good upon you and yours, MW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!