Hubby took me out for a nice dinner tonight. Not quite sure why I was so hungry. I am still on Thanksgiving overload, but it was SO yummy! Now to curl up with the newest issues of my favorite mags!
That is the coolest you wanted to be Nancy Drew as a kid! I wonder if you could combine photography with being a forensic pathologist?
I tried reading Harriet Spy but it seemed kind of mean, I'm such a sensitive soul, LOL. I watched the movie for my birthday years ago and did enjoy it despite Rosie, LOL.
Awww...that is so nice! I can't remember the last time I got to go out for dinner like that. Enjoy your magazine.
ReplyDeleteMy power stayed on, woohoo!
Just dropping in and seeing how you are doing. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteLove
Laura
Sounds like a nice evening.
ReplyDeleteThat is the coolest you wanted to be Nancy Drew as a kid! I wonder if you could combine photography with being a forensic pathologist?
ReplyDeleteI tried reading Harriet Spy but it seemed kind of mean, I'm such a sensitive soul, LOL. I watched the movie for my birthday years ago and did enjoy it despite Rosie, LOL.