Midwest Musings

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Journal

Off to a craft show, but I wanted to show you all the new journal I got from Sublime Stitching (sublimestitching.com). It rocks!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, can't wait to hear all about the craft show that you went to. Hope things are settling down for you now. So, are you liking the new place, town, state, job, etc... Yup, I'm nosey, just hoping that things are going better for you. JB is to report in Monday to his Master Sargeant and get his orders. Right now, it looks like he will leave out the first of Feb but you know the military, things could change. Hope you and yours have a blessed weekend.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cool! Love those kinds of journals... and thanks for the mention for my momma. Loveya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving! gobble gobble.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!