Midwest Musings

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Today

was a better day. Not normal but better. I felt I had been, I don't, "talked to" at work today. My boss was concerned about something I messed up. It's relatively new to me and I can see how it could concern him, but I also just learned it in my own self defense. I guess I am just still feeling sensative because of the BIG problem we had yesterday with the electricity and our landlord, blah, blah, blah. That's another HUGE story I won't go into right now.

So my boss talks about Pagan things kind of frequently. He's a hippie working for a big company. And I like him and his wife (artist). It's funny how people react to Pagan things.

To me we all came from a Pagan religious background, especially if we are decended from England, Scotland etc. (My opinion)He commented about my Stonehenge wallpaper on my computer. I told him I've seen every Druid ring in England. Not really, but at the time it felt like it! lol! My favorite was Meg and her Sisters.

Anyway, with my glass of Alice Whiter Merlot (not bad). I'm feeling better and have a couple of new magazines to look through.

Penny Lane is another good merlot, in case you are interested.

I am excited to receive the reading my friend has so generously said she will do.

6 comments:

  1. I hope that you liked the reading, I see many good and big changes ahead so hold onto your hat! I hope it sweeps away the crappy stuff that's getting you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things are a bit better today. I sometimes put the same wallpaper on my computer--I change my desktop theme with each turn of the wheel.

    According to my own tarot reading (for which I am not skilled) the other night, I am in flux--something great is supposed to happen. I'm hoping the great thing is a good night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true about our common Pagan roots.

    Glad you are feeling better! New 'zines always make me feel better too.

    Cheers! Here's a toast to you!

    Interested in your reading. That's always a good way to receive a needed boost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I have had the Stonehenge wallpaper on my computer, since I bought it last year and upgraded to Windows XP. Love it!!

    Many faery xoxox coming your way today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check out that merlot brand! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!