Here is the vanity my husband refinished. It had blue antique paint which had been covered with black paint. Now it is back to it's original maple. It was my father's first bedroom set. He is now 75.
The desk is really nice. What a wonderful gift that you have something that once was your Father's. Things like that are pricelessly to me. They hold such history. I pray that ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Everything was nice here. Just having all the kids was enough. So, are settling into the Texas life? I'm going to try a bottle of that wine that you mentioned earlier. Hope you and yours have a blessed day. Love Laura
That must've been alot of work taking off all tht old paint and restoring it to it's original beauty. Maybe there is hope for my wooden cupboards that have been painted numerous times.
Beautiful! It's lovely. The history behind it is priceless.
ReplyDeleteThe desk is really nice. What a wonderful gift that you have something that once was your Father's. Things like that are pricelessly to me. They hold such history. I pray that ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Everything was nice here. Just having all the kids was enough. So, are settling into the Texas life? I'm going to try a bottle of that wine that you mentioned earlier. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteLove
Laura
Very nice! I love seeing furniture back to its original state like this.
ReplyDeleteYour pie looks amazing too BTW Kim!
It's nice to know I'm not the only introvert. I cherish my time alone and lately, it's so rare these days which is why my head had a meltdown.
what a treasure!
ReplyDeleteThat must've been alot of work taking off all tht old paint and restoring it to it's original beauty. Maybe there is hope for my wooden cupboards that have been painted numerous times.
ReplyDeleteThat is a gorgeous antique!
ReplyDelete