Midwest Musings

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Honeymoon

Now that we have a place for the wedding and reception, in Indiana, we haev started to plan our honeymoon. We are going to the Smokey Mountains! YAY!

And as I have become enamoured with the Foxfire Books (currently purchased 1 & 2) we are going to their museum in Rabun County Georgia. Will hopefully be making reservations at a cozy cabin type place. WOOT! So excited!! Plus, spoke to my friend D today in Kansas and she will be coming to the wedding. Even more excited!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, the smokey mountains sound lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a wonderful trip. Sounds like a great time. Take lot of pictures! I have the foxire books too, they are very good, very informative. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIm...your plans sound so cool! The foxfire books rock...I used to have some in the 70's and can ya believe I got rid of them in the 80's???? grrr....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!