Midwest Musings

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Awwwww!



This is from my friend kansasrose. We have *known* each other for 3-4 years now through MaryJane's Farm Chatroom. She has been with me through thick and thin and kept me bolstered during the rough patch in Kansas. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to visit in person, but it's never mattered. You don't always need to know a person face to face to KNOW they are a true friend. I raise a glass of merlot to you, kansasrose! Thank you

ps. I will be thinking and sending this out later this week.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award, Kim!

    BTW...here's the link you asked for: http://barnyesterday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI hon...I was reading this again and it is hard to believe it's been almost 4 years since we "met" on MJF forum. Time has gone so fast! I think back to those "hay days" on that forum and smile sometimes. All those fun chats the old timers like us had about old movies and Halloween and good lookin' men and overalls and riding harleys to farm fair. When it was good it was REALLY GOOD. I'll always treasure those friendships I made over there. I sure treasure you sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!