Midwest Musings

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Daughters of the American Revolution

After a few years of paperwork etc, I am finally a member!! YAY!

I had my job interview today (via phone) for a supervisor position in Austin Texas. It went well, I guess. It is a "Behavioral" based interview, "Give me an example of... and how you dealt with/resolved it" I was wiped out when I was done. We'll see...

5 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Austin? That is one rockin COOL city!!!! One of my favorite places! I will be praying for you sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing fingers! Saying prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S A FRONT PORCH PARTY! AND CHECK IT OUT DARLING,I GOT A LITTLE WATERMELLON FOR MY POINTIE THINGIE! And my kids are home for the week end,later darlings,keep signing up for the front porch give away.
    I am going to have a front porch party on the morning of April 30th.
    so come on over and sat a spell.
    bring your mountain dew ,coffee or what ever,cracker pie or anything else even art work. Just bring y'alls selvs.
    ALL Y'ALL HAVE TO DO IS LEAVE A COMMENT TO THIS POST BETWEEN TONIGHT AND BY 8 A.M ON THE 30TH AND I WILL DRAW A NAME ON THE 30TH AND THE WINNER WILL GET A FREE PAINTING OF CHOISE.
    TITLES Y'ALL CAN CHOOSE FROM ARE ON MY EARLY POST A FEW WAYS DOWN POST THAT SHOWS ALL MY WORK.
    IT WILL BE A 11"X 8" SO LEAVE THEM COMMENTS SWEETPEAS.
    FOR EVERY 50 DIFFERENT COMMENTS EACH A DIFFERENT PERSON/BLOGGER THERE WILL BE A WINNER UP TO 200 COMMENTS.. LETS GET READY FOR A PARTY DARLINGS.
    oh a added thoughts,bring yourselvs,art ,photos,creative,lemonaid,garden hat anything at all and I will share the photos afterwards. I will have the table set with mountain dew,coffee,chocolate truffles,pans of beans to shell ,art and anything else I can think of between now and then.

    The drawing will be right after I have my meds,see to my auggie and tucker and my garden. I am having so much fun I dont know which way I am going,CAN Y'ALL TELL I LOVE GETTING COMMENTS! ebay is loaded,I just added aceo cards and paintings.COME SEE ME UMDER purple*cucumbers over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're going to have fun so be sure and come.All kinds of goodies and talking going
    IT'S A FRONT PORCH PARTY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!