A dear friend of mine lost her mother tonight. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. And another close friened lost her brother yesterday. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as well. Thank you
So sorry about your friends mother Kim. I enjoyed visiting your blog today. By the way, hows the knitting coming along???? I'm not doing very good with the spindle. Not sure if I'm doing it right. I've been using a "great wheel", or "walking wheel", I've heard them called both. My moms has a treadle and that ones harder for me coz I can't do two things at once, lol The foot thing and working with my hands. Too much for me, lol. So I thought using the great wheel was much easier. And the drop spindle the hardest of all. But I like the fact you can take it with you easily, so I'm not giving up hehehehe Have a great day girlfriend! Congrats on your award, thats wonderful!
So sorry about your friends mother Kim. I enjoyed visiting your blog today. By the way, hows the knitting coming along???? I'm not doing very good with the spindle. Not sure if I'm doing it right. I've been using a "great wheel", or "walking wheel", I've heard them called both. My moms has a treadle and that ones harder for me coz I can't do two things at once, lol The foot thing and working with my hands. Too much for me, lol. So I thought using the great wheel was much easier. And the drop spindle the hardest of all. But I like the fact you can take it with you easily, so I'm not giving up hehehehe Have a great day girlfriend! Congrats on your award, thats wonderful!
ReplyDeleteShall do, Kim!
ReplyDeleteYou got my prayers always sweetie! xxxooo
ReplyDeleteLove and light to all.
ReplyDelete