My bad! I was trying to figure out where in Mississippi you was out. Thought maybe you was somewhere close to me. Then we could have a chance for a little farm girl chat. Oh well, maybe next time. Bet you had a good laugh. lol was funny wasn't it. Have a good one. Laura
hey - I have made my blog private.. if you would like an invite please email me through my profile xo
ReplyDeleteAre you in Mississippi? Or did I read it wrong? Please enlighten me.
ReplyDeleteHave a good one.
Laura
GREETINGS FROM uk!
ReplyDeletei AM A BIKER BABE, JUST LIKE MISS*R.
dXX
My bad! I was trying to figure out where in Mississippi you was out. Thought maybe you was somewhere close to me. Then we could have a chance for a little farm girl chat. Oh well, maybe next time. Bet you had a good laugh. lol was funny wasn't it.
ReplyDeleteHave a good one.
Laura