Crist, I don't know what's wrong with me. Other than it is moon time. I guess I'll blame it on that. I gotup this morning to get ready for work, tossed my unmentionables into the sink, pulled up the plug and started running water into the sink. Then I started the shower, then I got in, then 10 minutes later I got out to a flooded bathroom. Thank god we live on the first floor. I used every friggin' towel we have to mop up the water. One of the drawers was TOTALLY filled with water. *sigh* I needed to go through that and purge all the old cosmetics anyway.
Needless to say I will be doing laundry all day (and taking a vacation day).
Sounds like it was one of those days that we are required to re-evaluate things, Kim. Hope everything dried out okay.
ReplyDeleteoh that was a bummer of a start of the day. hope you recovered okay. yes, take that vacation day.
ReplyDeleteYpou have a lot on your "plate" right now sweetie...just breathe...loveyou!!! xxxooo
ReplyDelete