Midwest Musings

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

2007 GREEN SPIRIT FESTIVAL
Friday, July 27 through Sunday, July 29

Circle Sanctuary Nature Preserve
near Barneveld, Wisconsin, west of Madison

The full schedule has been released:
http://www.circlesanctuary.org/greenspirit/

Stay tuned for more schedule additions and updates!

We invite you for a weekend of rituals, workshops and merchants - - and
evenings of drum and song and dance around the bonfire!

This year, we welcome Edain McCoy as our guest author. Best-selling
author
of twenty-six books, Edain will present several workshops, including
one on
the Healing Power of Faery, that includes material from her forthcoming
book of the same name.

Other activities include a Moon Magick workshop, Labyrinth, Mugwort
Harvest, Children's activities, Nature Walk, Magical Merchant Faire, &
much more!

On Saturday afternoon, Selena Fox will be doing a presentation and
facilitating a community discussion on Witching Worlds: Wiccan Ways and
Harry Potter Witchcraft. Bring your ideas to share.

This year, Marshall will be facilitating an expanded children's
program,
with workshops by a variety of presenters.

Interested in vending? Please contact Vic Wright for more merchanting
details: rainbowdragonenterprises@yahoo.com

Pre-registration required. Register at our secure on-line site:
http://www.circlesanctuary.org/greenspirit/registeronline.html


Circle Times: Wednesday, July 11, 2007
_______________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. sound like a fun time. I wish I lived closer.
    By the way do you mind me asking..where did you get the little posty on your side bar that says celebrating the Goddess age. I have seen that on other blogs but no one seems to offer a link to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great! I wish I didn't live on the other side of the world. Have fun!

    mich
    x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!