Are any of my blogging friends psychic? I need a reading for my prior dog. She is still alive. If any of you are, let me know and I will tell you the whole story. I just need her to know some things.
hmm psychic? kinda - well, I am intuitive or sensitive..heck, I don't know what I am... but why don't you try telling your dog what you want her to know - you are the closest one to her and you are a 'witch'.... email me if you want to 'chat' about it. ps - I 'do' animal card readings.
hmm psychic? kinda - well, I am intuitive or sensitive..heck, I don't know what I am... but why don't you try telling your dog what you want her to know - you are the closest one to her and you are a 'witch'.... email me if you want to 'chat' about it.
ReplyDeleteps - I 'do' animal card readings.