everyone likes what I snagged from Mich's blog. I reread it again just now and I think I am going to have to get that book.
Just finished a yummy skillet breakfast for dinner hubby made. Chloe chirping in the background for food. It's a good day.
I must confess, I have never read any of the Harry Potter books. So today I bought the first one. I'm utterly curious to open it and start it but I am trying to wait until Monday whilst I am on the plane to Texas. ****Word of warning****I will be gone for 4 days so you may not hear from me. Depends on internet access.
I also got the new copy of Adorn and the new issue of New Witch. I have already perused Adorn and will settle down in a few to read New Witch. I also received a back issue of my all time fave decorating mag, Atomic Ranch, today from an E-Bay purchase. You see I was Donna Reed in another life. And a 40's farmwife and a pioneer woman. I am truely in conflict with myself and my tastes. lol!
To my friends who are taking a blogging hiatus. You have my blog and you have my e-mail. Keep in touch PLEASE! I will continue to check in on you and your blogs as well, just in case your baaaack!
Love you all
omg - you are going to live HP.. I was the same as you... I didn't read one for quite awhile then I became an addict.. enjoy & safe travels xo
ReplyDeletekeep posting about the little things in life that you notice about the day... i love it!
Fly down to Texas wrapped in the wings of your angels hon...be safe. xxxooo
ReplyDeleteHi, Kim! Thanks for the email and the link! I'm thrilled to meet you too. I didn't realize you subscribe to "New Witch." Don't you just love it?! I advertise in all 3 of Anne's magazines (New Witch, Pan Gaia, and Sagewoman). Look for my ads in the Classified ad section. Magickal blessings and have a great time on your trip!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFun! I love to have new things to read. Hope you enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteI'm not able to find New Witch on the shelves anymore, was thinking it was out of print! So glad to hear it's still available.
ReplyDelete