A Good Girl Gone South! chevy49girl
Sending love to those people and the campus affected by this horror! What is wrong with this world?
It is indeed a tragedy and my heart goes out to them as well as to everyone because, really, this affects all of us.
Such a tragedy... I ask why? No-one ever can answer me!!!Thanks for stopping by my blog! Wasn't that swap fun!!!!!Take care, it's always good to find a new blog!!!!!
Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!
Sending love to those people and the campus affected by this horror! What is wrong with this world?
ReplyDeleteIt is indeed a tragedy and my heart goes out to them as well as to everyone because, really, this affects all of us.
ReplyDeleteSuch a tragedy... I ask why? No-one ever can answer me!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! Wasn't that swap fun!!!!!
Take care, it's always good to find a new blog!!!!!