Midwest Musings

Monday, February 25, 2008

Faery Swap

A little Faery brought me a gift today! My secret faery is Fancy Silvery Leaf (aka Patty) from Virginia. She is also one of my regular blogging buddies!

I received a nice note from Patty along with a packet of Wildflower seeds, an Apple Orchard scented tart for my warmer, faery stickers, a faery notebook, a dragonfly key chain, a lovely pressed flower bookmark and 5 word charms: peace, dream, hope, love and believe. Now I can make a necklace or something! Thank you Autumn!!!!! Everything is perfect!!

10 comments:

  1. what a great faery gift.. enjoy it all xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to see your computer is up and running again!
    What lovely gifts! and from someone you know! Then they probably knew just what you would love!
    How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you like everything. It was fun picking it out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely swap package! I love swaps where the person really puts thought and care in choosing what they'll send.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that was so nice! I really like Autumn - and you - so glad that she got you such nice things. I am still awaiting my swap gift.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely faery suprise,so many beautiful gifts,can't wait to see what you make with them!
    So many faery parcels winging their way,some taking longer than others ,their wings ,so tired they are having to travel so far!
    Love from Kathyann and the girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been lovely seeing what the birds have been delivering from the fairies*!*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!