Midwest Musings

Saturday, March 8, 2008

News

Hubby got the job!!!! I have yet to hear on the one that I applied for. Still hoping!

Watching Little Women, with Wynona Ryder and Clare Danes. Ah, to have lived in that time....

5 comments:

  1. Think I would have missed the internet..(smile)
    CONGRATS! TO the hubby!
    Fingers still crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!!
    There are lots of things to be thankful for!!!Have a great week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that he got the job. We had snow this weekend, can you believe that. Today it's suppose to start warming up like in the 70's. This crazy weather is killing me.lol Take care and hope you and yours have a blessed day.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting for you and what a relief. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yipeee for your hubster! :) Is it greening up down your way?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!