Midwest Musings

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sign?

Sunday, Mar 2nd, 2008 -- All the time, money and extra effort that you have invested in yourself are now ready to be shown to the world. This isn't the week to idly stand on the sidelines and watch. Others are waiting for you to help lead them. But don't fall into the trap of thinking you must take on all the responsibilities. Just point out the direction and let everyone else take it from there.

Rick Levine
Tarot.com

My horoscope for today. Maybe it's a sign about the job I applied for.....

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to check in on you and say HELLO. Take care and have a blessed day.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all sounds great! I hope all those wonderful things come to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello cupcake! I just came by to say hi! Good luck w/ the job- :) calamity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!