You voted early but had to stand in line?? I don't get it - was this absentee voting?
BTW, I got your book ready for mailing this evening and will send it tonight. Sorry for the delay. I am sending it book rate but I don't think that makes it take too much longer.
Cool hon! I had another friend in Chicago tell me she stood in line for almost 2 hours when she voted. I'm going in early am Tuesday here. I don't expect a line but who knows????
Good for you Kim. I'm glad we don't have crazy lines here. All mail in ballots now here. Yeah!
ReplyDeleteGood for you Kim! So important, this election will hopefully change the world for the better. Fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteYou voted early but had to stand in line?? I don't get it - was this absentee voting?
ReplyDeleteBTW, I got your book ready for mailing this evening and will send it tonight. Sorry for the delay. I am sending it book rate but I don't think that makes it take too much longer.
Cool hon! I had another friend in Chicago tell me she stood in line for almost 2 hours when she voted. I'm going in early am Tuesday here. I don't expect a line but who knows????
ReplyDelete