Iggy is now Daisy May. She is a GOOF! She was playing with her toy on the coach and I looked over to see her in a literal downward dog position. No time to get my camera!
I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving. We did. And my hubby started his new job today!
congrats to your hubby on his new job...I'm just so excited for you to get your bird ornament!!!you ought to take a picture of it hanging in your kitchen for me and post it...I am interested to see how you decorate with bird stuff!
ReplyDeleteHave a good rest of the week, Kim!
Minx (L)
When dogs are in the downward dog position, they are so very happy and having so much fun. I love that!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news about your husband's new job, I hope his first day went well.
Nothing better than The Grinch! Christmas must be coming.
not an outside job I hope!
ReplyDelete:)
Yipeee! Glad your hubby got the job! Like the Daisy Mae name too. it seems more girlie. She will be a sweetheart. Miss ya. Love, Jen
ReplyDeleteI tried a new wine for the holiday but it sucked. It ended up as bait for all these dang fruit flies. Tried any good wines lately? We can't get any Texas wines up here. boohoo!