I always dread that once a year OBGYN check up! I'm sure maamograms are something to look forward to when I reach the age...good luck! Have a wonderful week!
Way to go! Holy cow, that's a lot of appointments and medical stuff to do, I am so glad you got those out of the way and can just enjoy the holidays now.
Good for you hon! I'm doing all my gyno stuff in January. Hey..I'm having a BIG giveaway the 15th for my 3 year anniversary. Be sure and leave a comment! I love ya sweetie! ((((hug)))
how did your checkups go?? i am slowly, slowly getting round to my fave. blogs.. I am so sorry that I have been absent for so long.. soul coaching took alot out of me.. love the bangles you have donated at Sorrows!
I always dread that once a year OBGYN check up! I'm sure maamograms are something to look forward to when I reach the age...good luck! Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lauren (minx)
Way to go! Holy cow, that's a lot of appointments and medical stuff to do, I am so glad you got those out of the way and can just enjoy the holidays now.
ReplyDeleteGood for you hon! I'm doing all my gyno stuff in January. Hey..I'm having a BIG giveaway the 15th for my 3 year anniversary. Be sure and leave a comment! I love ya sweetie! ((((hug)))
ReplyDeletehow did your checkups go?? i am slowly, slowly getting round to my fave. blogs.. I am so sorry that I have been absent for so long.. soul coaching took alot out of me.. love the bangles you have donated at Sorrows!
ReplyDelete