This inauguration made you feel the change. Soo many people are hopeful for the first time in a long time. JFK was the first time I could vote. It was a good time, and I have never been able to get that back.
I watched the whole thing too, it was breath takingly historical! My hubby took the day off just to watch! hope all is well with you my auntie Kim! Love ya!
I took a sick day, literally, but being a couch potato on this day had its perks. Nice to watch history unfold with all of the pomp and circumstance.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day! I enjoyed watching it too. Thanks for the comment about my warmth! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so ready for a change.
ReplyDeleteThis inauguration made you feel the change. Soo many people are hopeful for the first time in a long time. JFK was the first time I could vote. It was a good time, and I have never been able to get that back.
ReplyDeleteI watched the whole thing too, it was breath takingly historical! My hubby took the day off just to watch! hope all is well with you my auntie Kim! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lauren
thanks for the kind words hon...it's always a joy when you visit! Loveya, Jen
ReplyDelete