Midwest Musings

Thursday, January 8, 2009

So following in my daughters footsteps, I will post my GOALS for the year.

Exercise more.

Eat better.

Finish all my 1/2 read books I have laying around.

Learn to knit.

Get better at crocheting.

Purge unwanted/no longer needed items.

Sell said items.

Organize.

4 comments:

  1. Goals are good to have, maybe even a life saver! Have a good weekend, my auntie Kim! Loves ya!

    Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list of goals. Mine are in the works, too, and I'm feeling very good about actually accomplishing most of them. It's actually fun to set a course of action to meeting my goals step by step--makes it more manageable for me and much less intimidating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of the same GOALS-I hope we both reach them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!