Midwest Musings

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh the Calamity!

Saturday, full of sun
Went to the mailbox and pulled out some fun!



Wrapped up in tissue
What a delight
A surprise for ME
Oh what a sight!




A Calamity doll, enjoying the beach
A Calamity bag, isn't it a peach!









A handmade tag
in the theme,
of Yellow brick road
Isn't it a dream!?



A bag full of goodies
a bag full of fun



It's a great day
In the Texas Sun!
Oh Calamityyou made my day



All I can say
is:

6 comments:

  1. awesome poem! I am so glad it made you smile! It can't repay all the kindness and smiles you've given me!
    :) thanks!
    xo,
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of treats you got! Love the way you showed them with the poem-so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute, auntie kim! I love getting goodies in the mail too, I got another birdie ornament just today in fact! weeeee! hip hip hooray! hehehehe!

    love,
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun for you. My wife loves it when she gets all the goodies too. I enjoy watching her open them and am amazed at the beautiful items that you all create and send to each other. It is an encouragement. Thanks for sharing your fun and encouragement with us. -Mr. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! You even made me smile!, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome stuff from an awesome lady! I love the wizard of oz things she makes. Your poem is too cute. Love that tote!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!