Midwest Musings

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tagged

Lil' Mis' Sorrow my favorite potter has tagged me for a meme.


What are your current obsessions?

Japanese craft magazines

Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
My Columbia sandals

What's for dinner?
Not sure yet....

Last thing you bought?

Fabric from Repro Depot.


If you were a God/Goddess who would you be?

Nicneven
Mythology of Nicneven

Favourite holiday spots?
Home

Reading right now?
Which one? Fast Food Nation and Omnivore's Dilemma to name a couple. lol!

4 words to describe myself?
artistically crafty goofy seeker

Guilty pleasure?
blogging

First spring thing?
Texas Wildflowers

Who or what makes you laugh until you are weak?
my husband

Planning to travel next?
Formosa Tea House

Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Poppy Seed Chicken

Flower of the moment?
wildflowers

Favourite film ever?
Man these are hard! "An Imitation of Life"

What are you doing tonight?
Here to see this

Care to share any words of wisdom?
Fight naked!

Ok, I am going to pick the following to respond:

My daughter

Junie

Kelli

Rules of the meme. Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Tag 8 people. I only did 3.

5 comments:

  1. OH! Man I should have guessed!
    Thank you so much for playing!
    You made me smile, laugh out loud and giggle!
    ((((HUgs)))) to you sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what did you end up having for dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun meme. I'll have to come up with answers and post about it soon. It's amazing what you learn about people with little projects like this. Opens my eyes and mind to other ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was interesting. I learned a lot about you in a few sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool answers hon! I thought you would have said a Rock Hudson flick was your fav! ;)hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!