Midwest Musings

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm in! Thanks, Domestic Witch!



To participate in this blog party, pledge to do is something holiday related everyday the month of October and blog about it. You do not have to blog everyday, just chronicle what you've been doing on each day when time permits.


I just LOVE October!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so going to check this out! Thank you SOOOO much for having a pic of my magazine, Ye Olde Witches Brew on your blog!!

    You can send an email for an invite to the black hat to

    blackhatsocietynetwork@gmail.com

    I'll send you one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be fun! I'm excited! :)
    I'm going to need help with ideas though! LOL

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's getting ready to get their Halloween on! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo~I KNOW! I think I'll be able to make it though, I can pretty much wathc a scary movie every night. I have enough of them! lol!!!

    Plus, Mrs.B will keep me busy!!

    Jennifer- I adore your zine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!