Midwest Musings

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Long Meg and Her Daughters

Found it!!
Long Meg and her Daughters. Cumbria England. I have to say visiting England was an amazing journey my parents helped me to achieve. My mom received a grant and I was her official photographer. I need to get the slides and make copies of my photos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Meg_and_Her_Daughters

3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtnfEWn6Rn0

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8JjEZNFKXk&feature=related

    These two links are to a really interesting show called Lost Worlds: The Pagans that aired on the History Channel. It talks about some really amazing henges and sacred spaces to the early Pagans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visiting such places and hope someday to experience Long Meg and Her Daughters along with other such sites. Thanks for the link as it provided some helpful information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I love the new headliner on your blog! Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!