Midwest Musings

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mr's B's goodies for today!


I love, love, love Cauldron Craft Miniatures!
Today Mrs. B, thanks to Cauldron Craft Miniatures is giving away this lovely coffin! I may have to turn my "dollhouse in progress", into something hauntingly beautiful!!

Plus, Mrs. B always has great blogs to visit and awesome halloweeny stuff going on!

2 comments:

  1. This is quite lovely, isn't it? I'm going to try my luck.

    P.S. Can't wait to see the doll house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful event. I do think Mrs. B is ever so lovely a person and her blog is fun. I'll pop over to visit her. Usually, I beg out of giveaways because I have so many blessings already in my life. However, I do have a doll house that would be fun to decorate for Samhain.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!