Midwest Musings

Monday, July 26, 2010

Thank you all for the thoughts, concerns and healing word for my friend. It is so much appreciated. I saw him today and he looked good, but appeared to be tired. It's just such a shock. He's only 5 years older than I.

On another note, my hubby got a job! he started today and is working at an awesome restaurant that we LOVE! Double goodness!

Peace

4 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear you and hubby have some good things coming your way too. Nice to have work - and hopefully a great discount!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your friend-it does seem like it often happens to the best folks.

    (congrats on hubby's new job-if things are like they are here-jobs are hard to come by)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the good news!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!