I removed my blog from Google +. It is very hard to maneuver :( and not too many people use it. If you were in my circle, please keep up with me here. If more folks start using it I'll go back to it.
Hi Kim, I hope everyone takes away their Google +. It is the worst idea as it doesn't let you connect directly to someone's blog. I hope you are recovering from your flooding. What a terrible thing! Oh, about that shot in the knee, it is not bad at all and will immediately make your knee feel better. I had to have one just before my knee surgery. Be well! Elizabeth
Hi Kim, I hope everyone takes away their Google +. It is the worst idea as it doesn't let you connect directly to someone's blog. I hope you are recovering from your flooding. What a terrible thing! Oh, about that shot in the knee, it is not bad at all and will immediately make your knee feel better. I had to have one just before my knee surgery. Be well! Elizabeth
ReplyDelete