Midwest Musings

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sweet Magnolias Farm give away

The awesome ladies over at Sweet Magnolias Farm are having THE.BEST. giveaway. I have been collecting mason jars for-EVER. I don't have a huge collection but I have been picking them up over the years and I am especially fond of the jars with the glass lids.

There will be SIX winners (I hope I hope I hope I win) and here are some close ups of the different prizes. The linens are amazing!



Good Luck everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim ,

    Thanks so much for entering the giveaway and for the shout out on your blog !
    Seems we have collecting canning jars for 20 years in common ..you would have thought we would have had them all bought up by now ..LOL !

    Thanks again and here's hoping your one of the winners ..

    Blessings ..Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!