YAY to Oehlert Rentals, the complex I live in. They are having a drive for much needed items for the folks in Mississippi affected by Katrina. I thought it was Kansas, my error. :(
So great! I think the people in Mississippi probably feel overlooked, when their damage was great too. That is fabulous. I'm going to New Orleans on a work trip the first week of July. I am so excited! And nervous. And a little worried about everything we'll face. But thankfully, we'll have faith with us. One family at a time. :)
That's great too! Those folks lost all their homes too in Katrina. You have an awesome rental place to be doing things like that.
ReplyDeleteSo great! I think the people in Mississippi probably feel overlooked, when their damage was great too. That is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to New Orleans on a work trip the first week of July. I am so excited! And nervous. And a little worried about everything we'll face. But thankfully, we'll have faith with us. One family at a time. :)