oh hey... I haven't quite learned how to email you back when you post on MY site, but I thought I would tell you I got the soldering kit just at Michaels!!! I was so excited, i think it was somewhere around 15$, a steal if ya ask me!
I think I am the wizard of OZ ! hee, hee - well I live in Oz and tomorrow I go ..well you will have to wait and see... of course I want to share your journey and am so happy that you want to share mine xoxo
I love it. That was way tooo cool. Will send your happy to you this weekend. Have a good one.
ReplyDeleteLaura
ah, how fun! I love the wizard of oz, I don't know why I just love it, fun pic!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't you steal those shoes for me? After all they belong to my sister *grin*
oh hey... I haven't quite learned how to email you back when you post on MY site, but I thought I would tell you I got the soldering kit just at Michaels!!! I was so excited, i think it was somewhere around 15$, a steal if ya ask me!
ReplyDeleteI think I am the wizard of OZ ! hee, hee - well I live in Oz and tomorrow I go ..well you will have to wait and see...
ReplyDeleteof course I want to share your journey and am so happy that you want to share mine xoxo