Midwest Musings

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Some of me

5 snacks I love:

cheese-any

corn on the cob

shit on a shingle

krunchers Hawaiian potato chips

pizza

a good Merlot or Syrah

5 songs I know all the lyrics to:

all on the Born to Run Album


5 bad habits

not flossing

too much stuff

smoking

not eating well

not exercising

5 things I'd do if I was a millionaire

start an antique/art store

go back to Europe

pay off everything

by F a Charger Hemi

buy a farm

5 things I like doing
laundry

photography

reading

sex-sorry! *giggle*

watching trash TV

5 things I'll never wear again

a bikini

stirrup pants

anything in a size 4 or 6

anything remotely snug

my Miller Beach Bum Bash t-shirts

5 favorite toys

my new Faerie dolls

my books and magazines

my Nikon F150

my computer

my friends blogs

1 comment:

  1. See, we have toooo much in common.lol
    Have a good one.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!