ABout a month or so ago I couldn't sleep. So I was on the couch, watching TV and fell asleep. I woke up FREEZING and kind of disoriented and startled. At first I brushed it off to the air being too high. So, I turned it down and turned the ceiling fan off. I laid back down and it happened again. Almost like something was passing over me. I mean ICE COLD. It made me think for a minute someone was in the apartment. Physically. I looked around to see if a person had come in, but of course there was no one. Human anyway. So I went to bed.
Any insight from anyone?
I am sure you have my email by now - I won't put down all my theories here, or else I may be locked away.. but the cold was definately 'something' :)
ReplyDeleteI get really cold when I fall asleep, because I have verrrry low blood pressure, and being a vegetarian doesn't help. So I expect to be freezing when I fall asleep, and I wear sweat pants and socks under my nightgown even in the summertime.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I don't think that's what it was. What makes me think that is because you sensed someone was there in the room with you, someone you couldn't see with your physical eyes. In that case I do believe it was a spirit. Spirits often alert us to their presence with something physical, because we are earthly, physical creatures. So it will be something you can sense with one or more of your 5 senses.
I get the feeling it was one of the spirits who lives in your house all the time just saying goodbye to you since you will be moving soon. Very sweet! But all the spirits I have ever met are. :)
Sending you many faery xoxo today!
I've always read that haunted houses are ice cold in spots. Ooh, it gives me the shivers. Did you ever read "The Haunting of Hill House"? Very scary.
ReplyDeleteJulie
That same thing has happened to me! Some might say physical/hormonal changes during the sleep cycles or others might believe what it really is...I will leave it at that. I think it is spirtual and your spirit picked up on it.
ReplyDelete