Midwest Musings
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
How do you satisfy the muse in your heart?
By many things. My Muse has returned. Away for along time. But now she's back. I read, I draw I write poetry. And I study the faeries and Goddesses. I read about Wicca nd Pagan practices to enhance my life. I read about living a simpler life and nurturing my soul. Yoga. Life. Love. Happiness. Well Being. Bloggin! These are some of the things my Muse is bringing to my life. My cup overflows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
me too.. I think it has something to do with the New Moon being here... we will hold hands next time the dark of the moon comes xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm glad She's back! All delish. Thank you for the yummy musings. Abundant Blessings, MW (=^;^=)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for ya Kim...I remember how sad you were 2 years ago on the other forum when we were chatting. You have done good my friend! ROCK ON BABE!xxxooo
ReplyDelete