More weeding out, shredding, giving away. We should know soon the date the movers come to pack us up.
I am leaving on Wednesday to go to Austin and get us some new digs. If you'd like to check out where we will be landing, go to Chisholm Point or Boulder Ridge. They are manufactured housing communities. We decided this is our best bet right now. We don't know the areas near Austin very well, so we will hold off on buying.
I will be stating with my cousin in Austin. Her folks (my aunt and uncle) will be there too. Plus, I hope to hook up with a friend of mine from high school who lives nearby. And I will go into my new office to work. I will HAVE to get some stuff done work wise. *sigh*
Need to clean up the place as well. We need to have the landlord come in and fix the garbage disposal and 2 outlets. No rest for the wicca! lol!
I've been away far too long! Missed all the moving stories...there were stories, yes? I missed them. Now that fall is here I suspect I'll have more indoor time to keep up (I hope!)
ReplyDeletehey, can't you wave your magick wand or wiggle your nose? I though all witches did that ! hahahaha!
ReplyDeletehope all is going well - the new moon tomorrow (for me) and I am starting to feel a little less frazzled... namaste (my favourite blessing, right now) xo
I'm kinda freaking out here LOLOL are you from Sycamore??? That's my hometown!
ReplyDelete