Midwest Musings

Saturday, November 3, 2007

And for you Harry Potter Fans

my daughters link for her Harry Potter inspired hats and scarves!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5209233

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that things are getting settled down and that Chole is doing better. What a precious baby. Congrats to you and your family. I will have a new great neice or nephew come March. Like we need another rugrat running around here for me to spoil.lol We don't know how long JB will be here. His papers are for him to pull out going overseas come the first of Feb. but some of the guys that were leaving then has been bumped up to the first of Jan. You have to go and check out the Cowgirl Chicks at a rodeo. My cousin rides and performs with them. They do a lot of trick riding.I'm working on getting the 'stuff' so I can actually talk to you. I can't wait to see the finished tee-shirt quilt. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday and was everything that your heart desired.
    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!