Midwest Musings

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Craft Show

So J and I went to the craft show yesterday and then a quilt shop and Goodwill then Salvation Army. I got a couple of things for me, 2 clay ornaments for a buck a piece. Got my mom a gift from another potter. Dad a little stocking stuffer and the same for hubby. And scored a couple of things for DD.

BEST things I got were at Goodwill and Salvation Army. Can't describe them because said DD reads Momma's blog, but I can say one of them is marked "Japan" in red and it may be from Occupied Japan (1940's). Waaaaay makes up for the Kimono I missed at my Goodwill Store.

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing better than scoring at a second-hand store like that! I had fun at Value Village today.

    Thanks for the sweet comment, I finally have a couple of days rest coming up. Nope, hubby's on the open seas right now. We won't be looking for a home until we get transfered. Thanks for being so great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!