Midwest Musings

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Croning Ceremony

I am PROUD to say I was a part of my friend Robyn's croning ceremony. Even though we both live on separate ends of the earth, it was an honor to be a part of the ceremony. And an honor to have her as a friend. I hope to someday, hopefully in this lifetime, to meet her in person.

I lift my glass to Robyn!

3 comments:

  1. thank YOU for participating.... I am looking forward to our faery party in January! and then our continuing friendship in the future and yes, it would be wonderful to meet up.. who knows.. when you wish upon a star. . . *

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! I had a big croning party on my 50th and it was so very meaningful to me. I'm so thrilled to hear that others are doing this, too. And, most of all, I love it that you do things that I enjoy and are part of my life, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!