So I found out I didn;t get the job. Kinda bummed but I'll get over it.
Hubby picked me up and I got the best surprise in the mail! Fruits Basket Ultimate Edition Volumes 1 & 2! Plus, great singing card (Age of Aquarius) from my daughter. What a treat! As well as the Hello Kitty cell phone charm I ordered off of her etsy site (manifested dreams). It looks SO cool on my hot pink cell phone.
Thanks for making my day sweetheart!
Bummer
ReplyDeleteGuess it just means something better is waiting out there..
What a sweetie!
a bright spot to remind you of Love!
(((HUG)))
yep.. must be something else coming for sure... just believe it will happen and it will !!
ReplyDeleteWhat a shame about the job, I'm sure something even better will find its way to you soon. I'm so glad you got some treats to bring a smile to your face, what a sweetie your guy is.
ReplyDeleteDarn it! I am sorry Kim. I've got my fingers crossed for you that something fabulous comes around quickly.
ReplyDeleteDang I'm sorry hon..but when one door closes another opens! (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your husband on getting that job. Sorry you didn't get your job, but keep the faith and you will!
ReplyDeleteYes the job wasn't meant to be but you got some other positive things that came your way too!
ReplyDelete