
Here is my dream board. This was a piece I commited to do with my frined Sacred Suzie and other bloggers. I like Suzie, have a hard time asking for money. So, instead I used "debt free". We also wish for our oen home represented by the fireplace. I believe in other beings, which is represented by the faerie door in the bottom corner. And like a majority of us, world peace. The other items just represent me and/or who I wish to be.
Peace
I'd love to see a pic of your dream board, Kim!
ReplyDeleteIt took me FOREVER to upload it! Grrr!
ReplyDeleteBut here it is!
Yeah the money one is a hard one to visualize, I think it's easier to picture what i need the money for...
ReplyDelete((HUG))
it's a great visualization!
This is a wonderful idea. I am going to do a Dream Board too. I need a full-time job desperately or I won't be able to pay the bills.
ReplyDeleteI love yours. Great job! xo
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful! It's so magical. I sat there looking at it thinking, where on earth did she find these beautiful magical images? I hope all of these beautiful elements come into your life quickly. So mote it be!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! This will work for sure. I know from experience.
ReplyDeleteBright blessings on you and your dreams!