So went back to Sanrio today for DD. Everything is now 40% off. Stocked up on her supplies, got one or 2 things for me and a couple of Christmas gifts.
Off to Border's to exchange my DVD-Frida. One of the 2 did not work and they had 1 left. They were gracious enough to exchange it even though I didn't have my receipt. The young lady behind the counter said it didn't take and you could tell by looking at the DVD. To technical for me. lol!
The to the NEW Vietnamese market. Awesome, I tell you. Got some more Ramune as it is even cheaper there than anywhere else I have found. Also, I found some Red Bean Ice Cream bars. Tons of fresh fish. Aaaaaand, tanks of live fish. Tilapia swimming around waiting for their demise. Really, I can eat it at a resaurant. But to go buy something that is LOOKING at me, THEN watch someone butcher the crap out of it, take it home cook it and eat it? Noooooooooo.
Off to clean out some cupboards.
hey! I am back and want to say thanks for commenting while I was away.. here I am to catch up and it seems you have changed looks and I adore your photo!!!
ReplyDeleteI tell you, the markets in Vietnam are to be smelled to be believed... I was just about sick.
I read the best book by Paulo Coelho while I was away - Brida.. if you can get a hold of a copy you will love it.
now I am back in my head, hopefully I will visit more often xoxo - did you miss me? XOXO
Strange - I bought tilapia for us to have tonight. I don't think I've ever tasted it before!
ReplyDeleteI've never had tilapia either. I have a hard time cooking something that looks the same as it was alive.
ReplyDeleteWhat does red bean ice cream taste like?
ReplyDelete