Hubby had a very bad day at work. So I started to surf ancestry.com again. Ta!Da! Found Ollie Campbell and Bessie Ellis' marriage license. MUwAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA! I SO ROCK!
Nothing better than having fun online! Sorry to hear you had a bad day. Hopefully that has now changed. :)
To answer your question, you usually have a couple of days before and after the full moon to do that kind of magick but now might be a little too into the waning time period for it to be as affective but you can always do it no matter what. I may go outside under it and really commune with it to add some of the fading power, that should help a bit. It was an awesome ritual, you will love it!
Nothing better than having fun online! Sorry to hear you had a bad day. Hopefully that has now changed. :)
ReplyDeleteTo answer your question, you usually have a couple of days before and after the full moon to do that kind of magick but now might be a little too into the waning time period for it to be as affective but you can always do it no matter what. I may go outside under it and really commune with it to add some of the fading power, that should help a bit. It was an awesome ritual, you will love it!
Watch out, Kim! Geneology is addictive! I know! haha.
ReplyDelete