Midwest Musings

Saturday, September 27, 2008

OK

I am slowly coming back. It was really hard on me when Chloe passed. Now things are SO busy at work that I am exhausted when I come home.

Just know that I am catching up with all of your blogs and reading, reading, reading. I don't always comment, but I ALWAYS read. everything. Nad please know that I don't EXPECT you all to comment every post I make. I love it when you do, but I'll never be mad if you don't. I knnow there are many out there that have a hard time with it. And that's OK.

I love you all!!

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you must have been going through. Be gentle with yourself. It's always nice to hear from you here and know you're OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu be good to YOU dear Kim. Losing a furbaby is very hard on the soul...and thus on the body. You have many out here in blogland that love and care for ya hon. Don't ever feel like you have to comment on my blog..although I LOVE it when ya do...I know you are there in sweet spirit and that is enough...a lot of us have been through alot the last 4 years haven't we? We are till standin'!!! We kick A** girl! We are turnin' into tough old prairie broads.lol. Just know i love you...hey..we need to have a movie fest next month on our blogs...our favorite Halloweeen/horror/sci-fi flick? Fall movie munchies included. I'll bring some herbal popcorn and fresh pressed apple cider that is a wee bit "hard". ((((hug)))) Take care...be strong babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just coming by to say Hi...I hope you are enjoying my adventures in Gettysburg

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're back, hon. ((((Kim))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so you know, even though I have this flu now my doc still recommended I come in in November for the shot and I'm going to do it, this flu is kicking my butt but I am finally feeling better today. Must be all those good vibes people have been sending my way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim,

    Thanks for coming over to my blog. I'm so sorry for the lose of Chloe. When my first cat Terry died. I was heartbroken. So I understand. She passed in 96', I still miss her. There are times when even now when I feel her around me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Poe is the most popular name so far! Interesting. I'm not sure he's male, perhaps as a female I should call her Poe-m?

    Thank you so much for the link, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!