Midwest Musings

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So I meandered over to Rapunzel's Blog and did I ever get a surprise! I was awarded with this award:



Now it is my turn and it was SO hard. If I did not pick you, it's because I tried to follow the rules (I hate rules). The rules are as follows:

1. Only five people allowed.

2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.

3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

OK, so here we go:

1) Kelli of African Kelli
2) Clare & Kansas Rose (they go hand in hand as they are my FIRST blogging buddies)
3) Sorrow from http://sorrow11.wordpress.com/
4) Suzie Sacred Space
5) Robyn of http://talesofinglewood.blogspot.com/
(and naturally Rapunzel).

Goddess! This is like picking your bestest friend out of all your best friends! :(

5 comments:

  1. I know it was such a hard choice for me as well! :-) You are most deserving of the award, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled over here from Sacred Suzie's blog. I'm a Texas girl living in NJ, so I love to read blogs of people living in my home state. My parents still live in Killeen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's so hard to choose it's true! Thank you for thinking of me, I really appreciate it and congratulations on getting the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much dear Kim! You are such a special and dear person and friend.... and always will be. ( your comment on your DH powerwashing his pants on the farm cracked me up!!! too funny!) I may try this sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how I missed this ..
    Gosh i am distracted these days...
    THANK YOU!
    That was so sweet of you!
    and it means a lot!
    Hope everything is good in your corner of the world..
    whats new at the market?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!