My friend A is having a rough time. Teenage daughter has a bit of a problem, they are trying to move, broke, 2 other kiddo's, and no money for Christmas.
I sent your package of your sweet bird friends today (Thursday)...Nora, Winniefred, Amy, Holly, and Henrietta are on their way flying to you! It should take no more than 3 business days, so maybe Monday you will get them + your free xmas gift! weeee!!! I can't wait till you get them! Have a good weekend! Love ya!
why oh why is Christmas always so sad? supposed to be a time of peace & goodwill, yet so many suffer. I will light a candle and say a prayer for your friend. xo
I am sorry about your friend, and the worst time of the year to have these problems! I hope things get better for your friend...
ReplyDeletelove
Lauren
Here
ReplyDeletehave a hug..
best i can do..
right now.
and have a smile..
I'm not using mine right now..
so you has it.
((((((KIM)))))))))
Sending good thoughts and prayers to your friend hon. That is tough duty. (((hug)))
ReplyDeleteHey auntie kim!
ReplyDeleteI sent your package of your sweet bird friends today (Thursday)...Nora, Winniefred, Amy, Holly, and Henrietta are on their way flying to you! It should take no more than 3 business days, so maybe Monday you will get them + your free xmas gift! weeee!!! I can't wait till you get them! Have a good weekend! Love ya!
Love,
Lauren :)
why oh why is Christmas always so sad? supposed to be a time of peace & goodwill, yet so many suffer. I will light a candle and say a prayer for your friend. xo
ReplyDelete