To answer Wendys Q, because it's hell. I am so sorry sweetie, Texas is .. ugh I am glad to see you are having a posting marathon! ~laughing~ but my back is killing me, so I 'll just dab a little love here, and peek thru the rest later.. (((HUGS))) I am sorry Texas sucks so bad.. start clicking those heels...
Awwwwwwww. I visited Texas once and was unimpressed by the flatness of it.
ReplyDeleteBut I've never lived there. No one I have spoken to has ever given rave reviews on living there. I wonder why...
To answer Wendys Q, because it's hell.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry sweetie, Texas is ..
ugh
I am glad to see you are having a posting marathon!
~laughing~
but my back is killing me, so I 'll just dab a little love here, and peek thru the rest later..
(((HUGS)))
I am sorry Texas sucks so bad..
start clicking those heels...
Yea, unfortunately, I've never heard anything positive about living in Texas. All my friends who live there hate it...
ReplyDeleteBut the good news is...there are 49 other states and a District of Columbia to choose from. :)
)O(
boo